Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: I frankly do not think WOW Classic
СообщениеДобавлено: 10 июл 2020, 03:22 
Наблюдатель

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
Баллы репутации: 0
Not knowing much about it, I would have thought of the raids would be available. Are they simply gating content to replicate how it used to roll out? Yes, the patches in phases roll out to provide blizz and people themselves more wow gold time to perform the content. WOW Classic will be"done" 4 months ago if WOW Classic launched with Naxxramas open currently. Blizz utilizes WOW Classic to give folks something to do while they roll out on the upcoming retail growth. Same thing gonna happen a couple of months following Shadowlands release.

I frankly do not think WOW Classic and retail have overlap in playerbase. I am sure they did on WOW Classic launch, but at this point all the retail WOW players have gotten bored and left by now. I would say it's pretty much just another Runescape situation - two matches each with their own independent playerbases. Feels like two player bases that are separate heaps of people who begun from my experience and never quit during wotlk or cata.What a crazy day in WOW Classic

So I'm pretty new to WOW Classic, at the moment I'm playing with a Tauren Druid. I started off at the Cross Roads and needed to perform a search to drop off a letter in Silverpine, I asked someone and they said the way is to go is into the Zeppelin Tower out of Orgrimmar catch it, once you land head South- West, easy enough I thought so I caught the Zep and landed in Grom'gol and started to go SW. I got went to give up and murdered a lot of times but was invited to some Dungeon. I used my Hearthstone to return to Cross Roads and embark on the Dungeon, not knowing what was in it.

It worked out nicely as I had to amass 10 x Serpentbloom any manner, but man I did not understand how big and long that item was, took a couple of hours but I completed it. Turns out I might have experienced a pursuit from Nara Wildmane to get some Gems, looks like I'll need to do it again. So after all this I decided to try to get as I headed towards the Zeppelin tower to Silverpine again I watched a Zep, a 2nd one. I'd no idea. I dropped off the letter, made my rush and ended in the Undercity. All in all a good afternoon, jumped from 17 to 19 but guy, the mill is so real.

I love this. Yes, even the Orc warrior was apparent with me, and to buy wow gold classic helpful in regards to which part of these walls to espouse, I was there simply to cure. I suggest doing every dungeon atleast for the complete experience! WOW Classic dungeons are usually incredibly thought out, with routes and optional bosses. Theres 1 dungeon known as deadmines thats your level, its not unusual for low level horde WOW players to journey there just for the dungeon!

Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 1 час