Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: I liked the draft promo like cheap Mut 20 coins
СообщениеДобавлено: 30 июн 2020, 06:31 
Наблюдатель

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
Баллы репутации: 0
They're likely to do exactly what they've been performing for the Madden 20 coins past 3-4 years: whenever they try to finish their 99 OVR teams before continuing on to M21 bleed people dry down the stretch. They simply did a big promo so it will most likely be two weeks until a different one. We'll get GTs and ULs this week and if we are lucky something Friday to tide us over.

Wish it had been better, but those overhaul wish lists are only a pipe dream. I understood they called it in a long time ago, but they reminded me with a plus 1 update and the cherry on top of the cake was when the LTD snapped on him. They could have made him an near Endgame Slot Corner rivaling NTL but rather they gave us a 5th CB that was usable. He cubes kicks for my own squad.

Weekly I am not asking for a promo that is large. I'm asking for playing Madden nfl to be rewarding. Id have goals. They could be focusing on madden 21 today, but we all bought Madden nfl and put time and effort into playing, so they should be refreshing the content right up till 21 comes out. I didn't realize we were gonna go directly back to"It's been almost a week since articles, I am salty."

I liked the draft promo like cheap Mut 20 coins most failed but there are strategies to maintain the player base happy with small tweaks to Madden nfl. Every week we don't require a promo however we do need something to stay engaged.

Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 1 час