Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: It'S Nevertheless A Souls Game
СообщениеДобавлено: 26 окт 2020, 08:11 
Наблюдатель

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
Баллы репутации: 0
This. EA did a good here by taking the side of people standing up to tyranny. EA discovered an excuse to buy time to polish a turd. They can claim to be as progressive as they need, but their inner work culture is totally cut-throat, betray your very best friend to get a bonus along with Mut 21 coins a sports car, internally sabotage your rivals project, kinda culture. It's actually pretty well known in Brazil, especially on TV, in regard to evaluations it obviously loses out to football by a pretty wide margin, but I would say it's on par with the NBA, Tennis and Formula 1 here. For the past years cinemas have even begun to demonstrate the Super Bowl in theatres live because it is a fairly major event.

However, it's not a popular sport for folks to play because it requires a whole lot of gear, but there are amateur soccer or flag soccer teams in every city and most universities. Who cares why they're doing it, can we at least respect that they're doing something? I imagine they sent press policy stuff to different books in preparation of launch which trailer, and instead they are most likely spending a great deal of time sending emails to state they're delaying it. Edit: Seeing a lot of comments that are such as: Properly they do nothing. To that, I will just answer, they could still be doing less by simply softly pushing back any planned trailer reveals, and that this is still a business twitter which means someone needed to find the tweet approved on a certain level, so someone did something. It's not a lot, but again... Still something.

Some art guy somewhere spent 15 minutes placing platitudes onto a black backdrop and they tweeted out it. I have seen a dozen of them already and it is about as easy as putting about the rainbow icons for pleasure. It's advertising in a catastrophe by attempting to appear sympathetic. Maybe, but I still think that it's something. The one I enjoyed the most was,"But video games are a perfect distraction for stressful times like these!" Those folks probably don't give a shit about Madden anyway, if you say you want a distraction while half the country is are protesting, it kinda makes you look like a dick.

But police brutality and Buy Madden nfl 21 coins are two topics which have been pretty nicely intertwined with each other last few years due to all of the protests. Perhaps it is going to help knock some sense into somebody. If not, perhaps it'll piss them off, I am fine with this too, because fuck em. And they also might have achieved nothing. They might have waited a couple weeks for this to blow over and released it afterward. This way receives the message out there, even if they have silly business motives, it is better than nothing. There is many companies and lots of celebrities doing and saying nothing. I respect anyone who is speaking up.

Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 1 час