Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: to be better,” Zucker said. ”It’s nice t
СообщениеДобавлено: 13 фев 2019, 06:47 
Постоялец

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
Баллы репутации: 0
EDMONTON Elias Lindholm Jersey Womens , Alberta (AP) — Erik Karlsson’s two-game suspension didn’t slow him down one bit.Karlsson returned with a goal and three assists, Logan Couture and Melker Karlsson each scored twice, and the San Jose Sharks beat the slumping Edmonton Oilers 7-4 on Saturday.Karlsson had been banned for an illegal check to the head of Kings forward Austin Wagner.“It’s never fun to be out of the lineup especially for the reason that I was out for — it was a little unjustified I think,” Karlsson said. “But I made the most of it and I watched the games and sometimes it’s good to watch the game from afar, too, you figure a few things out. I was excited to get back today and do everything I could to stay in it and luckily it was only two (games).”Joonas Donskoi and Tomas Hertl also scored for the Sharks, who have won two in a row.Connor McDavid had two goals and Caleb Jones and Leon Draisaitl also scored for the Oilers Alan Quine Jersey Womens , who have lost a season-high five straight.“They won the one-on-ones, they knocked us out of the box, they won the net front. They owned us,” Oilers coach Ken Hitchcock said.McDavid got Edmonton on the board 6 1/2 minutes in, but Donskoi scored 17 seconds later. That was the first of six straight San Jose goals.Hertl put the Sharks ahead with a spin move before beating goalie Cam Talbot for his 14th of the season. Couture buried a one-timer in the second period, and Erik Karlsson scored on a long screen shot.“You can see his impact on our team with the players around him,” DeBoer said of Erik Karlsson. “You take him for granted a little bit Petr Mrazek Jersey Womens , you realize when you take him out the hole is there and I think every week he’s getting more comfortable here.”In the third, Melker Karlsson redirected Brent Burns‘ point shot and Couture beat Talbot to a loose puck to make it 6-1.Edmonton responded a couple minutes later when Jones recorded his first career goal.“I’m sure in a couple of days when I look back on it, I will have a little smile,” said the rookie defenseman, younger brother of Seth Jones of the Columbus Blue Jackets. “But there was a lot of bad things tonight in our game. The moment I scored it, it just felt like a garbage-time goal.”NOTES: Oilers F Jujhar Khaira returned to the lineup following a two-game suspension for an illegal cross-check.UP NEXTSharks: Play at Calgary on Monday night.Oilers: Host Winnipeg on Monday night. ST. LOUIS (AP) Mikko Koivu was embarrassed. His teammates on the Minnesota Wild were simply angry after a dismal performance Saturday in a five-goal loss at Dallas.”It was something you want to forget right away and move forward,” Koivu said.The Wild did just that on Tuesday night.Jason Zucker tied a career high with his 22nd goal and Devan Dubnyk made 35 saves to help Minnesota to a 6-2 win over the St. Louis Blues.The bounce-back victory came 72 hours after a humbling 6-1 setback against the Stars.Koivu Jordan Schroeder Jersey Womens , Nino Niederreiter, Marcus Foligno, Matt Dumba and Eric Staal also scored for Minnesota, which has won three of four. The Wild moved within four points of third-place St. Louis in the Central Division.Jaden Schwartz and Dmitrij Jaskin scored for the Blues, who had won four of five.Dubnyk improved to 21-10-3 by winning his third successive start.Minnesota put aside one of its poorest performances of the season by scoring six straight goals.”The most important thing is how we responded,” Dubnyk said. ”We’ve got a group that’s played a lot of hockey and we know what it takes to win on the road.”The Wild improved to 11-15-1 away from home with their second victory in three road games.”I hope this is a confidence booster,” coach Bruce Boudreau said. ”To win in this building is a little special.”Zucker Matt Calvert Jersey Womens , now in his seventh year, scored 22 goals last season in 79 games. He tied that mark in his 53rd game this season.”It feels good, but I’m not satisfied with it and I want to be better,” Zucker said. ”It’s nice to be clicking as a line, but it’s even better to get a win against a team like this. As long as we continue playing like this, we’ll be fine.”Foligno broke a 1-all tie by poking in a rebound at 16:53 of the first period. Koivu pushed the lead to 3-1 just 74 seconds later on a backhand from the slot.St. Louis goalie Carter Hutton was pulled at the end of the first period after giving up three goals on eight shots. He came into the game with four consecutive

Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 1 час