Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: RuneScape is more basic in terms of numbers
СообщениеДобавлено: 15 янв 2022, 08:24 
Наблюдатель

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
Баллы репутации: 0
What stacks with what? There's a lot of factors to OSRS gold consider from my post, and I'm not certain what you're talking about in this particular instance. Though, I do think they work multiplicative but since RuneScape is more basic in terms of numbers, it doesn't really surprise me if the developers made these games additive, regardless of the subject matter you were considering.

The benefit with multiplicative bonuses is that they're simple to determine accurately using greater numbers, but RuneScape's combat model wasn't very advanced before they updated the hit splashes as well as the general life points system. I'm unsure how much they redesigned the basic concepts.

Well most of the time when I am in occult floors, I always get my team doing gds very well as there are no additional doors to open, the time is of more than 40 minutes which is a sigh... I start my time before de's. I take ggs to the next gd that follows a current gd when it's not too far. I mark doorways for skills that are needed to open near gatestone. I also mark the gds that need to be completed.

Key doors to team gates. Making note of key door locations as well as gate locations for team gates. The most often, it's the priority and potted doorways that bother me... I encounter in my path a ramo/merc and the gd is revealed, I generally have difficulty deciding which one will lead to faster dungeons. I'm able to come across a gd as well as a gd, room for levs/emotes, and I am having difficulty and I continue to ask myself the question"which one should I first choose?" and can never answer it.

I walk along the trail that leads to two separate Gds. I then ask myself the question "which one was first?" I'm not able to answer. Deciding whether to open that door, or buy RS gold leave it open. It's still my first time as a keyer, im not decent yet.

Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 1 час