Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: OP left out an important facet
СообщениеДобавлено: 26 апр 2021, 07:04 
Наблюдатель

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
Баллы репутации: 0
TD Ameritrade is restricting purchasing on Animal Crossing Bells volatile stocks, but by what I've seen they just increased the margin requirements to 100%. Anybody buying a short squeeze margin would have to be a retard. It's dangerous, and a sensible position for TDA to take so that they are not left holding the bag of retards who can not meet a margin call. It also saves YOLO newbies out of themselves, though I doubt that's TDA's motivation.

OP left out an important facet. Every day that Melvin can not get hold of the Switches that the parents have already paid , he has to pay a forfeit to every parent for their difficulty of waiting for them. And the more expensive these Switches get in the current market, the higher the forfeit, since these parents should by rights have these Switches, irrespective of how expensive they have gotten. Melvin attempts to put off paying the higher market cost as long as you can in the hopes that it will eventually return. Eventually the forfeits become so big, Melvin has no choice but to swallow his just desserts and just pay market price for the Switches.

At least that is how my retarded brain translated it, but I'm just a dumb ape, do not listen . I am just holding GME because I believe in buy Animal Crossing Items the company! ??????

Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 1 час