Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Steelers rookie cornerback Justin Layne knows
СообщениеДобавлено: 16 авг 2019, 09:42 
Постоялец

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
Баллы репутации: 0
The defensive back wanted to play receiver at Michigan State. Coach Mark Dantonio convinced Layne to play defense.“I wasn’t in favor of it at first http://www.steelersfootballauthentics.com/benny-snell-jr.-jersey-authentic , but it worked out, so I’m in favor of it now,” Layne said Friday, via Joe Rutter of the .Dantonio thought Layne’s size would help him become an even more effective pass defender than pass catcher.“There are a lot of 6-2, 6-3 receivers, there are not a lot of 6-2, 6-3 cornerbacks that can move like me Zach Gentry Jersey ,” the 6-3 Layne said. “I was thinking about my future for the most part.”Layne’s future is now, as a member of the Steelers. Pittsburgh’s decision to pick Layne prompted him to immediately remove Cleveland Browns socks that he was wearing on draft night and then to remove all Browns gear from his family’s home, including a Browns-themed bathroom — which would have been an entirely appropriate place for Browns gear during the 2016 and 2017 seasons.“Browns everywhere, my dad took it all down and replaced it — literally everything, every flag I had,” Layne said Friday, via Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com. “So it’s all done. We are fully committed.”Layne grew up in Cleveland L.J. Collier Jersey , attending Browns games as a child. And while it’s obvious that he would have preferred to play for the Browns, incoming players have no choice but to accept a system that gives them no options (other than sitting out a full season) if they end up being drafted by a team for which, deep down, they’d rather not play.The good news for Layne, to the extent that he can’t shake the kind of die-hard fandom that the NFL wants its customers to have, is that he’ll be able to sign with the Browns after his rookie contract expires in four years. The NFL regular season is more than halfway over and before long, we'll all be watching Roger Goodell hand the Lombardi Trophy to its lucky recipients and perhaps at that moment http://www.seahawksfootballauthentics.com/marquise-blair-jersey-authentic , we'll all collectively shout "One. More. Week!" Only a relative few among us are ever fully satisfied with the results of a given season, after all, just one team wins the Super Bowl...the remaining 31 squads, regardless of how executives frame it, are losers. Plain and simple.As hard as it is to say goodbye to NFL football each and every February, the ending of each season marks the beginning of what has become one of the most exciting offseasons sports has to offer. It was Mitch Albom, author of The Five People You Meet in Heaven D.K. Metcalf Jersey , who said it perfectly: "All endings are also beginnings...". Albom's usage was, admittedly, far more philosophical than mine. That notwithstanding, the sentiment still applies in that the ending of one football season merely means the beginning of another and with it a frenzy of player movement, along with hours upon hours of time-wasting Twitter scouring that fans of even the worst teams can partake in and enjoy.The NFL has become a 24/7 reality show, due in large part to social media. With the stakes so high, very few high-profile transactions wind up happening during the regular season. It's only in the offseason http://www.seahawksfootballauthentics.com/cody-barton-jersey-authentic , in the weeks leading up to the draft, that team execs bust out their boldest and wildest moves. Still months from seeing how everything will shake out for 2019, here are 20 bold predictions for next year's festivities.(Some, maybe none will come to pass, but it never hurts to speculate, right?)

Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 1 час