Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Authentic Josh Manson Jersey
СообщениеДобавлено: 28 апр 2019, 04:20 
Постоялец

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
Баллы репутации: 0
BUFFALO Kyle Brodziak Jersey Womens , N.Y. (AP) — Johnny Gaudreau’s magic touch has the Calgary Flames pointed back in the right direction.One day after setting up the winning goal against the Toronto Maple Leafs, Gaudreau scored 2:40 into overtime to lead the Flames to a 2-1 comeback victory over the Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday night.He did it in style, too. After Matthew Tkachuk scored with 55.3 seconds in the third period, Gaudreau and Mark Giordano completed a pretty give-and-go that left Gaudreau alone with an open net.“You enjoy it,” Calgary coach Bill Peters said of Gaudreau, his leading scorer. “I’ve been on the other side of it, obviously, I’ve seen him in the league long enough. I just like the way he goes about it. He’s a passionate player and gets rewarded for his effort.”The Flames (7-5-1) have bounced back with impressive back-to-back wins on the road after a homestand to forget. Calgary lost 9-1 to Pittsburgh on Thursday before a 4-3 overtime loss to Washington on Saturday.“We’re getting where we want to be,” Giordano said. “Tonight was solid again, I didn’t think we gave up much. We’re getting to where we know what to expect out of each other defensively and we’re not cheating offense and that’s resulting in wins.”Down 1-0 Jakob Silfverberg Jersey , the Flames took charge in the third, controlling the flow of play and outshooting Buffalo 5-1. They pulled goaltender David Rittich with more than two minutes remaining, which set up Tkachuk’s equalizer. Tkachuk tipped a hard shot from Elias Lindholm that was also deflected by Sabres defenseman Rasmus Ristolainen and then again off the ice.The Sabres (6-4-2) were left frustrated after spoiling a terrific effort by goalie Carter Hutton. Hutton made 36 saves and was outstanding throughout the game.“I just feel bad for him,” Sabres coach Phil Housley said. “He’s really given us some really good, solid goaltending and he’s been asked to stand on his head and that’s unfortunate. … He was our best player once again. He gave us a chance to win.”Eichel put the Sabres on the board first with a power-play goal with 3:30 left in the first period. The Sabres captain ripped a one-timer from the left circle into the top of the net, ending an eight-game goal drought.“We didn’t play well,” Eichel said. “Obviously, they outplayed us and we didn’t deserve to win that game.”The Flames appeared to even the score at the start of the second period but officials ruled that a whistle blew before the puck went into the net. After a highlight-reel stick save by Hutton prevented Lindholm’s shot from crossing the goal line, the puck went into the net on a second opportunity — but officials had already blown the whistle. A replay review upheld the decision.“I liked the composure on the bench,” Peters said of the disallowed goal. “Had a little adversity there and then moved on.”Rittich made 28 saves for the Flames.The Sabres have points in five straight games (3-0-2) for the first time since a nine-game point streak in 2012.NOTES: This was the first of two meetings between the teams this season. The second takes place in Calgary on Jan. 16. … D Jake McCabe http://www.officialducks.com/authentic-adidas-john-gibson-jersey , C Evan Rodrigues and LW Remi Elie were scratched for the Sabres. D Dalton Prout, Michael Stone and C Austin Czarnik were scratched for the Flames.UP NEXTFlames: Return home to play Colorado on Thursday night.Sabres: Go on the road for a home-and-home series against Ottawa that begins on Thursday night. TORONTO (AP) — Toronto Maple Leafs star Auston Matthews is used to playing in packed arenas under the bright lights. Put him in a colorful costume at The National Ballet of Canada, however, and it’s an entirely different story.Matthews and teammate Mitch Marner made cameo appearances as Cannon Dolls in a performance of “The Nutcracker” on Wednesday night, a decision Matthews was having second thoughts about moments before stepping in front of the crowd.“It was nerve-wracking,” Matthews said Thursday morning. “We jumped at the idea to do it. About 20 seconds before we went on stage I was really contemplating it, but I’m happy I did it. It was a pretty neat experience. Something not many people can say they’ve been able to participate in.”The roles lasted about three minutes and didn’t involve any actual ballet — but both players said it seemed like an eternity.“It felt like we were up there so quick,” Marner said. “But when we were in the moment it felt so long, which is kind of crazy.”Clad in baggy pants, shirts and hats Authentic Josh Manson Jersey , the 21-year-olds were tasked with accompanying a cannon operator in the show. Matthews played the role of the excited Cannon Doll, waving his arms like a windmill, while Marner’s character was scared, often covering his mouth with his hands.“My pants were massive on me,” said Marner, who claimed he didn’t have the same nerves as Matthews. “I kept joking around that I could fit three people into them.”“Those outfits were pretty interesting,” said Matthews, who has appeared a couple of fashion publications already this season. “Probably one of the most comfy outfits I’ve ever worn.”So how did they determine the roles? Simple, because one doll had to jump in the arms of the other.“Mitch said he couldn’t catch me,” said Matthews Ondrej Kase Jersey , 3 inches taller and nearly 50 pounds heavier than Marner. “That’s how we decided.”“I wasn’t going to carry Matts off the stage,” Marner added.Matthews and Marner, who watched the second act from the audience, were amazed at the athletic ability of the ballet dancers.“They’re very talented,” Matthews said. “It’s crazy what they can do. Every time they jumped I was thinking in my head I would for sure fall and break my ankle doing this.”Leafs defenseman Morgan Rielly took in the show with his mom and was proud of his teammates.“I got nervous for them so I’m sure they were nervous, but they were great,” Rielly said. “Good for those guys for getting up there.”Florida Panthers goalie Roberto Luongo, whose team visited Toronto on Thursday night, playfully tweeted: “After such a big night should probably consider giving them the night off tomorrow no?”

Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 1 час