Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: A first-person shooter based on StarCraft appears
СообщениеДобавлено: 06 дек 2022, 08:06 
Наблюдатель

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
Баллы репутации: 0
A first-person shooter based on StarCraft appears to D2R Items be White Whale for Blizzard. There was an announcement recently about a project that was an in-person shooter in the StarCraft universe being cancelled, and then it was StarCraft Ghost. Are you sure that that is a concept you'd still like to explore?

You know, I think one thing I'd like to bring up is that there's been recent press around games that we haven't taken action in, but internally it has been known that 50% of games that we start actually are not completed.

The fact that we're not moving forward with the game we're working on or this one could be a sign that Blizzard is running as normal. I'm pretty sure that in the majority of games we've launched have never shipped for one reason or another and the vast majority of people don't know their names other than Blizzard. The games don't get a lot of interest.

It's just a matter of Blizzard being Blizzard in the sense that we assess games and decide what games are going to be moving forward and which aren't going to go forward. I'm an avid StarCraft fan personally, and that's why I'm excited for new games from that universe. However, I'm convinced that it's part within the creation process. The creative process isn't linear. It's a very intricate process.

Fans are looking for more StarCraft games. I'm a fan, I would like to see more StarCraft games. Fans want the expansion of Diablo games. I'm a fan, I also want to see more Diablo game. Fans are looking for new IPs, me too

Last question, given the huge success in World of Warcraft and now of Classic are there any plans to investigate consoles for World of Warcraft? When it first came out there weren't many successful MMOs for consoles, but today there's Final Fantasy XIV and a couple of buy D2R Ladder Items other games. It's an ideal opportunity to take a look at that opportunity. Are you interested in?

Cпасибо сказано 
 Заголовок сообщения: Re: A first-person shooter based on StarCraft appears
СообщениеДобавлено: 19 дек 2023, 07:41 
Наблюдатель

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
Баллы репутации: 0
With the opening and diversification of social concepts, people's acceptance of adult dolls has gradually increased. More and more people are embracing affordable sex dolls as life companions or decorations.

This increased acceptance has also further promoted the development of the TPE sex doll industry, prompting manufacturers to continuously strive to improve product quality and user experience.

Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 1 час