Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: As I mentioned about Parris Campbell in his
СообщениеДобавлено: 17 янв 2020, 02:51 
Постоялец

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
Баллы репутации: 0
When the Eagles placed receiver DeSean Jackson on injured reserve and brought back former Eagles receiver Jordan Matthews Trent Taylor Color Rush Jersey , an obvious question emerged: Why not bring back former Eagles receiver Torrey Smith?Smith, a speedster who can stretch the field, would better fill the void created by Jackson’s absence. As Jon Marks and Ike Reese of WIP radio in Philadelphia informed me during my weekly Friday visit with them, the Eagles did indeed contact Smith — and Smith declined.John Clark of NBC Sports Philadelphia reported earlier this week that the Eagles expressed interest in Smith, and that Smith decided to stay retired.A second-round pick of the Ravens in 2011, Smith signed a big-money deal with the 49ers in 2015. Released after two underwhelming seasons, he landed in Philadelphia, winning a Super Bowl.The Eagles traded Smith to the Panthers in early 2018. The Panthers released Smith in September, and two days later he decided to retire.With Jackson on IR, the Eagles would benefit from a deep threat. They aren’t easy to find, however, especially after the trade deadline. Today we take a closer look at Ole Miss product A.J. Brown as the San Francisco 49ers may turn to the 2019 NFL Draft to acquire a game-changing receiver."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsNFL DraftNFL Draft Scouting Reports2019 NFL Draft: 49ers picks https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Adrian-Colbert-Jersey , mock drafts, news, rumors, analysisNFL Draft Profile: How A.J. Brown fits with the 49ers New,97commentsToday we take a closer look at Ole Miss product A.J. Brown as the San Francisco 49ers may turn to the 2019 NFL Draft to acquire a game-changing receiver. PDTShareTweetShareShareNFL Draft Profile: How A.J. Brown fits with the 49ers Matt Bush-USA TODAY SportsWe continue our scouting reports of prospects in the 2019 draft class who could be a great fit in a position of need for the San Francisco 49ers. Today, we take a closer look at Ole Miss wide receiver A.J. Brown. The slot receiver has been amongst the most discussed and highly anticipated receivers in this draft class. Brown had a productive and successful campaign for the Rebels during his tenure at Ole Miss. The borderline first round pick will be of many teams’ radars. Let’s take a closer look at what Brown has to offer and why he should transition to be a successful receiver at the next level.Derick E. Hingle-USA TODAY SportsThere were no surprises during Brown’s NFL scouting combine workout. Brown has speed but isn’t going to fly off the charts. He put up respectable bench reps with an above average vertical jump, and broad jump. Below are his combine stats and measureables:Combine Results:40 Yard Dash: 4.49Bench Press: 19 RepsVertical Jump: 36.5”Broad Jump: 120.0”Measureables:Height: 6’0”Weight: 226 lbs.Hands: 9 戮”Arms: 32 7/8”Summary:Let’s start with his strong and reliable hands. Brown was a target machine for the Rebels and racked up the receptions with a combined 160 catches over two seasons. Has the build and frame that scouts and evaluators seek at the pro level. Seems to have a quicker game playing speed, where his routes are fast, while Brown will add speed when needed. Can jolt and stop on a dime, cut, and get himself open on those short and intermediate possession throws. At many points this season Brown moved the chains on crucial third and short situations. Uses his hands to fight off contact in one to one and zone matchups against defenders. Brown has the ability to run the short, intermediate Dante Pettis Jersey , and deep routes. In fact, Brown was quite reliable on the deeper routes and passes as seen below.On tape, Brown has demonstrated his ability to complete combat passes. Brown was a two sport athlete and was drafted by the San Diego Padres in the 19th round of the 2016 amateur draft. This gets me to my next point about Brown, that he has a centerfielder’s mindset with the ability to track down the ball with elite hand-eye coordination skills. Brown uses his size and “Running back” ability to create and gain yards after the initial contact is made. Many times on tape, Brown was able to “Sell” the route while running fluidly through his hips and feet to throw cornerbacks off balance. I like Brown’s speed, however I don’t love it. Brown isn’t going to burst past defenders and take the top off of a defense. However, where he makes up for this is his ability to create separation with his crafty and swift feet. At many different times I watched Brown find open windows and space for his quarterback to complete a pass. Another strong quality about Brown that often goes unlooked and unappreciated is his ability to block. His blocking, especially in the run game, made a positive impact on the field. Something to consider is that Brown was mostly limited to the slot. This isn’t a bad thing, and believe me, Brown made the most of his time there. He didn’t amass over 3,000 combined receiving yards in his collegiate career by accident. Overall Jimmy Garoppolo Color Rush Jersey , what I love about Brown is his ability to create open space with his creativity, his reliable hands, and his ability to make catches at all three levels on the field. A word that comes to mind with A.J. Brown is reliable. He might not be the most explosive or physically daunting receiver in this draft class, however his consistency, skillset, and hard-working mentality all set Brown up to be a starter for an NFL club as early as week 1 in his rookie season.Is Brown A Fit for The 49ers?Before the 49ers released Pierre Garcon I wasn’t sure if there was a role on this team for Brown. However, Garcon has since been released, and Brown should be a strong consideration for this offense, yes, even with Trent Taylor on the roster. As I mentioned about Parris Campbell in his scouting report, Brown is another receiver that Kyle Shanahan can get creative with. While Brown might be a bit more limited than Campbell, he offers an offense more of the traditional https://www.49ersfanshop.com/Fred-Warner-Jersey , physical possession-style receiver who can catch the ball vertically downfield and move the chains. Brown has good speed, who can catch the ball at all three levels on the field.I also think A.J. Brown can be a nice compliment to Dante Pettis, and together with George Kittle, and the three-headed monster in the backfield, Brown can certainly add another dimension and element to this 49ers offense. Should Brown fall to the 49ers second round pick it might be too tempting to pass on his talent, especially if the team is looking to select a receiver in this spot. I like Brown in this 49ers offense, and would be intrigued to see how Kyle Shanahan would utilize and deploy him. What are YOUR thoughts on A.J. Brown? Do you see him as a fit in this 49ers offense? Would you select him in the second-round? Please share in the comments below!

Cпасибо сказано 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 1 час